Friday, December 12, 2008

Sex and the Bible

Just this month Mars Hill in Seattle finished up a series on the Song of Songs. The series is directed toward how we view and relate with sex as Christians. Through the whole thing my wife kept telling me that we should get a group of friends together and journey through the sermon series together. Ideally we would set something up in our home, but since we have so much going on in our life already and many of the couples and friends we wanted to share this with don't even live near us, we are going to try sharing this experience online. Starting in January we will be inviting people to join us in following the sermon series from the beginning and sharing how each of the sermons affected them. I'm fully aware that the whole thing may flop, but I'm willing to give it a go! Any ideas?

2 Comments:

Blogger Roonie said...

Sara and I are up for something like that. She said, "I may not share very much, but I would love to listen in." She's a little shy...

December 15, 2008 at 7:20 AM  
Blogger DonnyTop5 said...

Hey I understand, I'll let you know when I have the blog up and going.

December 20, 2008 at 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home